Do you have the best Turkey recipe?
If everyone LOVES your turkey recipe, please share it with us so even more people can benefit from your culinary skills! Send it to us through our Contact Page on our website and we will let people know that you were the Chef who sent it in.
How To Breast a Turkey
Many hunters only breast their turkey believing the rest is to tough to eat, or not wanting to risk chipping a tooth on shot. Watch This Video to learn how.
How To Pluck a Turkey
If you prefer to roast an entire turkey, Watch This Video to learn how.
BBQ Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound Fresh Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce (with extra to baste with while BBQing)
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Roll into 6 balls the same size and flatten to make burger.
- Cook on medium to high heat on your BBQ for 10 to 15 minutes, basting with BBQ sauce and turning often to avoid burning.
Deep Dish Turkey Pie
- 6 medium Potatoes, diced
- 1 large Turkey breast or 2 small (3 cups when cooked and diced)
- 6 medium Carrots, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- In a large saucepan, add 2 tablespoons of oil and heat over medium heat. Add turkey breast and brown on both sides. Cut breasts in half (Butterfly) and continue to cook. Once cooked thoroughly, remove from heat and dice into 1/4 inch squares.
- Place the potatoes and carrots in the used saucepan and add water until covered, cooking until tender (15 to 20 minutes).
- Remove potatoes and carrots from liquid, making sure to keep 1 cup of the liquid.
- In same saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and sauté the onion and green pepper until tender.
- In a large bowl, mix the soup and the 1 cup of liquid from before.
- Place cooked potatoes and carrots on bottom of a large casserole dish. Place turkey on top, and then add the soup mixture. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add cold butter and crush into mixture with fork trying to leave little pieces of crumbled butter.
- Add the milk to this mixture and mix well.
- Knead lightly and roll out onto a floured surface until large enough to completely cover turkey mixture and casserole dish.
- Once 15 minutes are over, remove casserole dish from oven and cover with flour mixture just made. Pierce top several times with fork and milk.
- Place back into oven at 425 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Easy Turkey Breast
- 1 wild turkey breast half
- 8 ounces zesty Italian salad dressing
- 8 ounces white wine
- 1 small reynolds oven cooking bag
- Creole seasoning
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Pour Zesty Italian Dressing and White Wine into a large freezer bag and shake to mix well.
- Put the turkey breast in bag and let it marinate overnight in the fridge, turning at least once.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove turkey breast from bag and place on a large plate.
- Melt butter and mix with olive oil. Spread evenly over turkey.
- Mix creole and lemon pepper seasonings in a bowl. When mixed together, sprinkle evenly over entire turkey breast.
- Placed season turkey breast in a large loaf pan and cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- 2 Turkey Breasts (1 Turkey)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 table spoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzerella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Beat eggs and water in a bowel until mixed thoroughly.
- Mix together bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowel until mixed thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. When hot, place turkey breast in egg mixture, then in bread mixture making sure it is completely covered in bread crumbs. Then fry lightly on each side until lightly browned.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce in an area as big as the turkey breasts. Place breaded and browned turkey breasts on tomato sauce and bake for 10 minutes or until turkey is cooked thoroughly.
- Pour remaining tomato sauce evenly over top of turkey breasts and cover with Mozzarella cheese. Bake for another few minutes until cheese is melted.